Voting Now Open for Dancing for the Arts
Eight teams will compete in Piedmont Arts fundraiser on April 4, 2020
Voting is now open for Dancing for the Arts, Piedmont Arts’ biennial fundraiser, featuring local “celebrities” dancing in support of the arts in Martinsville-Henry County.
This Dancing with the Stars-style contest features eight teams competing to win the most votes, the highest judges' score and the big prize – a gorgeous mirror ball trophy.
Teams competing in Dancing for the Arts are:
- Jennifer Bowles and Justin Chandler
- Rebecca Crabtree and Gerald Kidd*
- Lori Fox and Keith Ritchie
- Ginger Gardner and Hasan Davis
- Katie Garrett and Rob King
- Brooke Holyfield and Brian Williams
- Marlana Lackey and Ian Hogg
- Sandy Strayer and Wayne Moore
To vote for your favorite Dancing for the Arts teams, visit Piedmont Arts or vote online at PiedmontArts.org/DFTA.
Dancing for the Arts will take place on Saturday, April 4, 2020 at 4 pm at Martinsville High School Auditorium. Tickets are $10 for general admission and $25 for reserved seating. Tickets are on sale now at Piedmont Arts and here.